Forum Contact Form

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Shaun has made some revisions to the Mods area of the forum and any Contact Form messages now show up without us having to log into the separate Moderators account.

This should improve response times for you.

Shaun has made some revisions to the Mods area of the forum and any Contact Form messages now show up without us having to log into the separate Moderators account.

This should improve response times for you.
Can I just check - are we talking about PMs to the @Moderators account, to the Contact Us form, or both?
Feedback - Feedback, suggestions and questions about the operation of the site are welcome but please send them directly to the site owner via the site Contact Form. Please do not post them in the forums or send personal messages (they will be removed and/or ignored). To reiterate for clarity; all feedback, suggestions or questions about the site should be sent directly to the site owner via the site Contact Form.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
[QUOTE 5242910, member: 10119"]Can I just check - are we talking about PMs to the @Moderators account, to the Contact Us form, or both?[/QUOTE]

Just the 'Contact Us' using the option bottom right of the screen. All Moderators will see these in the Moderation area which we all see when logged in as ourselves. PM's sent to the @Moderators account still require us to log out as ourselves, and log in as moderator.

Just the 'Contact Us' using the option bottom right of the screen. All Moderators will see these in the Moderation area which we all see when logged in as ourselves. PM's sent to the @Moderators account still require us to log out as ourselves, and log in as moderator.

And is that retrospective - so that communications that people sent to @Shaun in the past using the 'contact' form are all now visible to the moderators, or a 'from this point onwards' change?

Incidentally, you probably want to get a few more of the rules changed and updated.
Moderation Discussion. Moderators are volunteers who work very hard and make personal sacrifices to make CycleChat work well for you and everyone. They may not always be right, they're human just like you - but they will always act in good faith and with the best of intentions. CycleChat would not be possible without their efforts, but if you feel a moderator has made a mistake, do not start a thread or post about it on the public forums, instead use the Contact Us form to send a polite query to the site owner. Posts questioning or commenting on moderation will be removed.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Logging in the Moderators account takes a bit longer, as you have to log out from your own, then log in again with a new password that needs looked up each time.
Me personally I rarely log into the Mod's account, when I do I look at the inbox.
Why, are you waiting for a response to a query @User?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ok, I'm gonna have a look now.
If by messages you mean warnings, you're right, no responses allowed, they are a template made for us by @Shaun, we cannot alter them.

Top Bottom