Forum Ride - Meriden Monogear Meander (55 miles, 16th October)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I've been awol for a while and then on hols in Lanzarote - but should be able to join you in the morning. Colin, are you on the same mobile number in case I need to contact you tomorrow?

Cheers

Martin

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've been awol for a while and then on hols in Lanzarote - but should be able to join you in the morning. Colin, are you on the same mobile number in case I need to contact you tomorrow?

Cheers

Martin
Ah, I wondered where you were! Yes, I will be using the same phone. See you in the morning.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Nice to see you again Dave and Martin (Norry1), and to meet you Steve (totallyfixed) and Helen. I really enjoyed that ride. Fantastic weather for this time of year, lovely countryside and friendly cycling companions - super!

Thanks for putting up with the annoying noises emanating from my bike, and my endless excuses for my inability to get up the slightest climb at a reasonable pace in my 39/15 gear!

My total for the day - 72 miles.

D

Deleted member 1258

Thanks Colin for organizing a fantastic ride, thanks to everybody for your company, a great ride in the autumn sunshine, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. My final mileage was 77 miles, must have been a good workout I've had the munchies all night.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Yep cracking ride, thanks Colin for organising, and good to meet the totallyFixed Duo. Here are a few pics:

Rear View!

gallery_11031_137_521600.jpg

Dave_R

gallery_11031_137_120288.jpg

Helen and Dave

gallery_11031_137_278188.jpg

gallery_11031_137_4133.jpg

Lunch in the Sun

gallery_11031_137_1279695.jpg

The Mob at Meriden Memorial

gallery_11031_137_29105.jpg

This 56 miler was the first time I'd ridden more than 20 miles on a fixed - next stop a 100 miler fixed.

Looking forward to the next one :smile:

Martin

D

Deleted member 1258

Lovely photos Martin, thanks for posting them.

Top Bottom