England : Lancashire Forum ride/Mini-Northwest passage audax, Rochdale, Sat 20th Feb 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I got to Kendal before turning round and going home. Not the weather though, I've come down with a bug and have spent the rest of the day in bed :sad:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I got to Kendal before turning round and going home. Not the weather though, I've come down with a bug and have spent the rest of the day in bed :sad:
Bad luck, but a wise decision ... I hope you feel better soon!

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
You big bunch of pussies. But of drizzle that's all. Walk in the park.

Not really. Didn't get back from scotland till 10.30 last night and it completely went out of my head.

PMarkey

Guru
I made it as far as Settle before packing :sad: I thought I had bonked big style as I joined the A65 but now have a raging headache,sore throat and feel like death warmed up and have spent most of this evening curled up on the sofa shivering , hopefully it won't last to long as I still need to get a ride in if I want to keep my RRtY hopes going .

Paul

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I made it as far as Settle before packing :sad: I thought I had bonked big style as I joined the A65 but now have a raging headache,sore throat and feel like death warmed up and have spent most of this evening curled up on the sofa shivering , hopefully it won't last to long as I still need to get a ride in if I want to keep my RRtY hopes going .

Paul
Bad luck, Paul - GWS!

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic

Paul
Sorry to hear that. At least you made it out on the ride, I was still driving to the start :blush:

GWS

Top Bottom