Forum software change

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Why does the evil smiley have a downturned mouth? It's all wrong. What's the code for a smiley evil smiley?

jonesy

Guru
1510305 said:
You need the smiling evilly evil smiley.

icon_smile_evil.gif
icon_twisted.gif

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
1510301 said:
I expect that there will be a limit to the number of stalkers an individual person is allowed. There might be waiting lists even.
do you mean that one might choose one's own stalkers? Or would one's stalkers have to fit some kind of diversity profile? Or perversity profile?

Adasta

Sounds good.

A minor cosmetic suggestion: Could you turn off the poster's avatar as it appears next to the poster's thread (as is the case on GeeksChat)? I just find it...odd.

Looks smooth, though!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'll put my name forward as a beta tester when you're ready/if you need one since I've used XF on GC :thumbsup:

I don't mind being the dumb, doesn't understand tester again .... you need one of those for all the other like minded beings on the forum :biggrin:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Thanks for the beta testing offers - I'll put out an open call nearer the time.

A minor cosmetic suggestion: Could you turn off the poster's avatar as it appears next to the poster's thread (as is the case on GeeksChat)? I just find it...odd.

You soon get used to it; it also replaces the icon for "you've posted on this thread" by placing a Mini-Me avatar in the bottom right corner so you can quickly scan the threads to see which ones you've posted in.

I'll preview the skin nearer the time so that everyone can get a feel for it, and do some how-to's on where different bits and bobs are.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom