Forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Just here and my club's forum.

Used to be on loads.

Billy Wizz

Über Member
Four including CycleChat, Strat Talk, TDPI and mylespaul. which are all about guitars and general banter about everything to do with playing in a band, I like to keep in the loop.:blush:

Reactions: GM

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cycling wise CC and YACF, also registered with RoadCC, CTC and Bike Radar.
A couple of football sites. A few band sites, moneysavingexpert.

AndyRM

XOXO
KillieFC, lurk on Fat and Retro bike. I suspect I'll become more active on the latter pair when I have something to contribute.

Not sure they count as forums, but I'm registered on the BBC Sport and IMDB sites, porting vaguely frequently.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
This forum is basically it, as far as forums go. Posted on YACF for one particular ride I did. Used to go on a couple of music ones, but Facebook has made them redundant. I do Twitter a bit, but not much... I have a work twitter too. My 'Fnaar' persona is only evident on here, as far as forums go, although if you meet me in real life, you'll find I'm inclined towards an innuendo or two. Basically, my mind is a Carry On film, but I have to rein it in a bit. A bit like an iceberg...you only see 1/10th of what goes through my mind:-)

Last edited:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Here, occasionaly CTC, got a log in on bikeradar but not used it in ages.

Otherwise, Blyth Spartans fan forum and a couple of school governor ones - all barely used nowadays.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
This one and a couple of others. Used to go on Bike Radar (2000 posts worth) but it didn't really have a very nice feel - haven't been there in ages.
+1 It did get very cliquey and not good if you weren't part of the in crowd. A couple of bits of CC can have that feel but they're easily avoided.
Spending time on BR lets you appreciate the moderators and Shaun's accessibility here all the more.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Only this one on a regular basis. Registered on YACF but didn't ever use it.
TrucknetUK when I want to get depressed about work :ohmy:.
Toyota owners club once in a blue moon.
A Yamaha motorbike site which used to be good but has gone to the dogs gets an occasional viewing as well.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I'm registered on four, a drumming , a motorcycle and MINI forum, but I only use this one, can't be arsed with the others.

classic33

Leg End Member
This forum is basically it, as far as forums go. Posted on YACF for one particular ride I did. Used to go on a couple of music ones, but Facebook has made them redundant. I do Twitter a bit, but not much... I have a work twitter too. My 'Fnaar' persona is only evident on here, as far as forums go, although if you meet me in real life, you'll find I'm inclined towards an innuendo or two. Basically, my mind is a Carry On film, but I have to rein it in a bit. A bit like an iceberg...you only see 1/10th of what goes through my mind:-)
That much!

Doseone

Guru
I read a few but only really post on this one. I used to post on another forum quite a bit before I joined here but it got very cliquey - so many threads were hijacked by the few who would meet in real life and it would quickly descend in to in jokes, so I got a fed up. There were some really nice folk on there too though. I'm also a member of a football forum but don't post on there any more. I like it here, but at the moment don't post as much as I used to.

Top Bottom