Forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

A diving forum, another cycling forum and a couple of local special interest groups to do with the history of my village (for once it was a village seperate from Leicester) and the nearby green space. I also occasionally dip my toes into Shauns other fora.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Here plus dog forum, Weimaraner forum, watches forum, Casio watches forum, three audio forums, four car forums, one Atheist forum, three hill walking & climbing forums, small business forum plus eight FaceBook Groups..

As Mrs SD would say "too *leeding many!".

gbb

Legendary Member
Astra Owners Club, but only tend to visit if I have something specific to find out.
Candlepower Forums used to be very good, I'm sure it still is for cycle/portable lighting, LEDs etc. Havnt been ther in ages now.
ScooterNations...a quiet forum for...yep...scooters. Helped me learn a lot about maintaining them, but not much seems to go on in the forum so I just dip in and out.

andyfraser

Über Member
I'm on here and the science/tech one regualrly. Semi-regularly I post on Slashdot and Reddit. I'm registered with Bike Radar and CTC but never post there. I quite like some of the communities on Google+ as well. There are still some Usenet groups I visit from time to time.

Mrs M

Guru
Just this one for posting but also lurk on gardening one.
Like to get ideas but garden is just a wee sloping lawn and some plants in pots :whistle:
A bit tragic.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Here and Ten Tenths Motorsport forum which require registration and a regular reader of parts of Barryboys which doesn't

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
A bit like an iceberg...
All the big stuff is hidden down below?

Aside from here,

Ukroleplayers.com - which is a tabletop RPG forum
A Science Fiction LARP forum - they amble round the woods pretending to be other people firing 'lasers' at each other
And a motorbike mailing list - refused to change in to a forum as they are fads.

Top Bottom