Found in my Attic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

galgoman

Regular
20180522_124956.jpg
20180522_124956.jpg I knew it was there but untouched for about 38 years. I pulled this 1980 DeRosa Professional, Super Prestige Eddie Merckx frame out over the weekend. I bought it in 80', rode it less than 200km, frame was a bit too big for me so I put it in storage. It is in great shape needing just a good cleaning. I'm retired and will never ride it and now thinking someone else who can appreciate what great frames these were might want it. I need to keep looking. I know I have another bike stored away from that period. Haha.

simongt

Guru
Nice. :thumbsup: That'll be a real treat for someone - ! ^_^

OP
OP
galgoman

galgoman

Regular
I have to measure, but I believe it is 56cm. I am not that tall and up to the point I bought this one I was riding a Gios Torino 55, 55.5 I think.

davidphilips

Veteran
Thats one very nice frame, if i lived close i would be round with cash, hopefully some one on CC will buy it and can shown pictures of the built up bike.

OP
OP
galgoman

galgoman

Regular
I'm in Pennsylvania.

woodbutcher

Veteran
That is a real help.....l can get a flight from my local airport, Cahors ( France) to York Pennsylvania USA its only about a 14 hour flight and costs about 1100 Euros :wacko:

Top Bottom