Found in the road this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
a black zip up A4 size folder full of work stuff etc lying in the road nr Sunningdale.Found a business card & work pass inside,Called the number & the young lady is coming round to collect it from me tonight.Thats my good deed for the day!!!She's a bit of a babe looking at the photo on her pass:biggrin:

gbb

Legendary Member
Remember now...brush your teeth and put some clean underpants on :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Well...you never know :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I went to the station to get a train ticket and found a purse on the floor. I handed it in - no ID in it, but about 10 quid. If no-one claims it in 3 months, I'm getting takeaway for supper!

Occurred to me afterwards, I could have just taken it. The guy in lost property seemed most bothered about the fact that I might get the money, whereas I just thought it was the right thing to hand it in, in case someone came back for it. It never occurred to me to just take it...

Maz

Guru
Well, gary, how was it?! Bet she turned up with her boyfriend/bodyguard, right?

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
She turned up(on her own) with a bottle of wine as a thank you for returning her bag She was very attractive!!! Tall,slim,blonde hair, with a lovely irish accent!!

gary r said:
a black zip up A4 size folder full of work stuff etc lying in the road nr Sunningdale.Found a business card & work pass inside,Called the number & the young lady is coming round to collect it from me tonight.Thats my good deed for the day!!!She's a bit of a babe looking at the photo on her pass:biggrin:

If you look at the pass more closely, you'll see that it's for the Camberly Massage Parlour. :blush:

gazzaputt

gary r said:
She turned up(on her own) with a bottle of wine as a thank you for returning her bag She was very attractive!!! Tall,slim,blonde hair, with a lovely irish accent!!

And you never invited her in to share the wine??

Tynan

Veteran
I dropped my long owned and faithful multitool somewhere between Walthamstow and Kilburn on Monday (unzipped saddle bag)

not sure it's worth a bottle of wine though, the new ones on wiggle are rather whizzy

Top Bottom