Found It!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
The last two days have been a struggle. Hopefully now a corner has been turned. I have just found the headset press I made that gets used about once every 5 years!

Sharky

Guru
Last week, I was searching high and low for my angle grinder. Hadn't used it for a couple of years. Couldn't find it anywhere.
Then this afternoon, I was looking for something else, moved a box out of the way and there it was - hiding!

OP
OP
Hugh Manatee

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Last week, I was searching high and low for my angle grinder. Hadn't used it for a couple of years. Couldn't find it anywhere.
Then this afternoon, I was looking for something else, moved a box out of the way and there it was - hiding!
They do it on purpose! I bet the cord was tangled up as well!

I found my glasses on top of my head after about 5 minutes' looking the other day - I thought that only happened in sitcoms. ("They're on your head, Mrs Richards!") Also, is there no end to the uses of a length of M8 studding? BB press, headset press, rear triangle re-spacer...^_^

Globalti

Legendary Member
The weird thing is that generally I've got a pretty good idea of what I've got even though I often can't find it!

Top Bottom