Found out today we're seperating

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I went round to a customers house to do the windows today. He's not just a customer but a friend of my wife's from work and i'd class him as a friend of mine as well. He looked a bit glum, then said "I'm sorry to hear about you and (Wife's name)". Why what've you heard i asked. "That you're separating" he said. It hit me like a brick! I know we are going through a bad time at home and i've had strong suspicions that she's been seeing someone else but to broadcast it on social media and without me and her actually deciding that we are to separate, then it's a bit bad i'd say! My head's been in a spin since i heard. I'm dreading her coming home. Before anyone says i'm doing the same announcing it on social media please remember i'm not giving out identities like she's done.Anyway,i'm getting ready to go out before she gets home. It might be cowardly but i can't face her.

Lonestar

Veteran
Good luck me old mate.....

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
She's in the kitchen making some tea. She hasn't spoken since she came in 15 minutes ago..neither have i. The friend told me she'd taken her wedding ring off. I'm going to have to find out. If she has it's curtains for us.

Top Bottom