Found out today we're seperating

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
That's incredible, how could she not think you'd find out.

Unless she's done it deliberately because she can't face you and tell you straight.

Good luck Accy.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
That's incredible, how could she not think you'd find out.

Unless she's done it deliberately because she can't face you and tell you straight.

Good luck Accy.
That's what i've been thinking. I told her today i was going to clean windows around her/our friends house. She knows he looks at her Facebook stuff, so she must've been expecting i'd find out today.

stephec

Legendary Member
That's what i've been thinking. I told her today i was going to clean windows around her/our friends house. She knows he looks at her Facebook stuff, so she must've been expecting i'd find out today.
Hopefully your mate will be here in a minute and be able to help you.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Just as a message of hope.

My brother has recently been in your position. He was married for 21 years when his wife came in and told him she had met someone else and was moving out. His 2 teenager sons decided to stay with him.

The boys very quickly got my brothers details onto a dating site and he was very surprised when mystery women started contacting him. He now has a lovely new girlfriend who is a great laugh and the boys really like her.

All this started at Christmas, so things can get better for you very quickly if you stay positive.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
It's an awful thing to happen, reading that makes me realise how much I take my other half for granted and how really I just don't know what I would cope if we separated. People do cope though, and I guess that if the relationship can't be saved you need to stay strong for yourself....easy to say I know but it will help keep yourself together. Wishing you luck.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Just as a message of hope.

My brother has recently been in your position. He was married for 21 years when his wife came in and told him she had met someone else and was moving out. His 2 teenager sons decided to stay with him.

The boys very quickly got my brothers details onto a dating site and he was very surprised when mystery women started contacting him. He now has a lovely new girlfriend who is a great laugh and the boys really like her.

All this started at Christmas, so things can get better for you very quickly if you stay positive.

Would anyone want a 55 year old has been,unless they've loads of dodgy baggage?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Would anyone want a 55 year old has been,unless they've loads of dodgy baggage?
Lots of widowed and divorced women out there looking to start again, if you don't look you won't find.

Levo-Lon

Guru
You'll be amaized @Accy cyclist at the women out there who hate being alone..
get shut of your baggage and become someone else's..

my Dad walked out on Mum and 49yrs of marriage..
he is re,married and now lives in Spain ..

mum is still moany old mum..

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sorry to hear this. If it is curtains, get the divorce papers filled in on line yourself, and it starts the process. We have two friends going through this at the moment - one has been very efficient about it, the other has ended up in mud flinging and we are in the middle being friends with both - we haven't taken sides as we are the chap's only friend at the minute (his fault though - he played away).

That's just the pits letting you find out from someone else.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Why are so many of you trying to get @Accy cyclist to try and talk to the ' whatever name suits'..
if my mrs told everyone we were seperated and put it on fb. Before telling me.there would be No talking..
just a homeless woman hoping the fancy man lets her in...ffs..

Its way past nammy pammying...time for action not words

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
That's a shitty thing to do, if you've not already then have a look at @Broughtonblue's thread of his bombshell, not as a how to manual but some good advice and seemingly a happy ending from an equally horrible start.

Best of luck with however it goes but whatever, I'd advise speaking with a lawyer pretty sharpish cos it sounds like she has the jump on you and may well have been to one already. Be prepared and don't be sentimental if it is as bad as it sounds.

Top Bottom