Found out today we're seperating

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Why are so many of you trying to get @Accy cyclist to try and talk to the ' whatever name suits'..
if my mrs told everyone we were seperated and put it on fb. Before telling me.there would be No talking..
just a homeless woman hoping the fancy man lets her in...ffs..

Its way past nammy pammying...time for action not words

That's all well and good saying that but how many, if any, on here know the whole story from both sides?

Sometimes things go wrong in relationships and people make mistakes etc and maybe things can be resolved before going down the 'out the door' route. And who knows, maybe the house they live in is their's jointly so not so simple.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
We are, most of us, loveable one way or another.
I fart a lot, though :smile:

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
Why are so many of you trying to get @Accy cyclist to try and talk to the ' whatever name suits'..
if my mrs told everyone we were seperated and put it on fb. Before telling me.there would be No talking..
just a homeless woman hoping the fancy man lets her in...ffs..

Its way past nammy pammying...time for action not words

Why is it acceptable to physically throw another person out the house and make them homeless. Hardly acceptable behaviour I wouldn't think.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Sorry to hear about your problem. I do hope everything works out for you and that whatever happens, things do get better. Take care.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Why is it acceptable to physically throw another person out the house and make them homeless. Hardly acceptable behaviour I wouldn't think.

You cant kick the crap out of them...you just lock them out..no violence required Its a little harmless woman..lol
Ill tell you..
@Accy cyclist been depressed for months and miserable as sin..
the friend intimated at another Man.....
she is doing her best to totally destroy the mans will..
she and many women have no problem d3stroying a man mentally..

no we dont have the full story...but we have enough to know what a shoot life he will have if she gets her way..
I've seen the aftermath and experienced it a few times too...lifes too short
ill leave it to @Accy cyclist to figure out and wish him all the best..

postman

Legendary Member
It happened to me thirty years ago.Sorry but it hurts like hell.Then self preservation takes over.The pain lingers for years,mine did anyway.Sorry to say it has left me a bit harder.Sort of wall of defence.I really hope you can sort something out.

Levo-Lon

Guru
That's all well and good saying that but how many, if any, on here know the whole story from both sides?

Sometimes things go wrong in relationships and people make mistakes etc and maybe things can be resolved before going down the 'out the door' route. And who knows, maybe the house they live in is their's jointly so not so simple.

good luck with that.. the house is a legal matter..they both lose

Firestorm

Veteran
Best of luck , Accy, been there myself , in a vey similar way, except for the social media bit.
took me a while to get back, but I have been very happily married again for the last 13 years.
Get a solicitor early, dont get wrapped up in self blaming and rise above any of the crap which will , inevitably, come. Moral high ground can be quite a good pick me up .
oh and dont lump the other bloke, regardless of how much and absolute cockwomble he is

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
You cant kick the crap out of them...you just lock them out..no violence required Its a little harmless woman..lol
Ill tell you..
@Accy cyclist been depressed for months and miserable as sin..
the friend intimated at another Man.....
she is doing her best to totally destroy the mans will..
she and many women have no problem d3stroying a man mentally..

no we dont have the full story...but we have enough to know what a shoot life he will have if she gets her way..
I've seen the aftermath and experienced it a few times too...lifes too short
ill leave it to @Accy cyclist to figure out and wish him all the best..

Words fail me.

coco69

Veteran
Sorry to hear your troubles accy...lifes shoot when you have a big knock back..head up and just try and stay positive which i know is easier said than done.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Right,i've spoken to her about what's happened.I went in and asked her why we are supposed to be separating. She put on this We've spoken about this the other week and decided we were separating act,and she just happened to mention it on yon Facebook. I put it to her that she's been seen with someone else which she kind of denied, She said the reason for her decision is because i don't pull my weight around the house and don't show her and our daughter any affection. She said i'm selfish and it's time we moved on. I'll accept the don't pull my weight bit,but because i'm not the lovey kissy type doesn't mean i don't care about them! A lot of it was petty. I think she's using the affection bit as an excuse to overshadow the new man in her life bit.
I asked her if there was any chance of her changing her mind, she said no. After 24 years of marriage i don't know how her mind works. She kept saying stuff like you don't clean up or you leave rubbish around for me to pick up. Surely petty stuff like that isn't enough reason to end our long term relationship is it? Again, i think it's just an excuse to run off with someone else. I told her i won't be moving out and left it at that.

Top Bottom