Found SD card.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
Originally shared on Facebook by a Tammie Williams. I thought I would copy it here on the off chance someone knows the rider.

I found a SD card on the Ranger path heading up Snowdon this morning (30/12/14) Most of the photos are of 2 men doing a Lands End to John O'Groats charity cycle ride and it would be good to get it back to him. I know it's a long shot but you never know.

LostSD_zpsef2f6f43.jpg

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Nicely done! SD cards wouldn't be that easy to spot. Let's hope the original owner gets it eventually.

400bhp

Guru
We need clues!!

Any photos of the bikes, so we can determine the make/model?

Any hotels/hostels that are clear on the photos? If there is you could always give the hotel/hostel a call and ask if they remember any lejoggers on the dates @albion has mentioned.

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
We need clues!!

Any photos of the bikes, so we can determine the make/model?

Any hotels/hostels that are clear on the photos? If there is you could always give the hotel/hostel a call and ask if they remember any lejoggers on the dates @albion has mentioned.

Can I just point out that I know nothing other than I have posted. I simply lifted the post from Facebook where it is being circulated in the hope that someone may recognise the cyclist. I have absolutely nothing to do with the finding of the SD card.

Originally Posted by @ScotiaLass

I don't know whether this can be used to trace the owner or not, but it may be worth a punt

Top Bottom