merry christmas mr burglar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Licramite

Über Member
Yes my son who lives in city road Bristol just got bulged.
Nicked his film camera (which is his livelihood) cannon5D mk2, led light panel ++ accessories + a computer monitor + all the booze in the house.
So if anyone's in Bristol and is offered one, kneecap the sod.
Aren't some people lovely at christmas

Drago

Legendary Member
Thieving scum :sad:

My how we all laughed a year or two back when one of the lads from our Dog Section arrived home to find a burglar hard at it. The physique-bodybuilding triathlete tossed Johnny Schumbag round lime a paper kite.

Hope your lad gets a happy ending.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
however expensive, a film camera will be tough to pass on to your average fence once they spot the lack of a pop out screen and number of megapixels listed on the body; i imagine putting a 'look out for' message on the photography forums might be worth a try...

Colleague of mine heard noises downstairs one night and went down to find someone in a mask rifling through his office, TV Computer and a couple of other items piled bythe back door

SO he sat on the little gentleman and phoned Police.... who had another incident

My colleague, then fingerprinted the culprit using his computer ink refills, then took off mask, photographed them and let them go
He then sent the story to the local paper and then the Sun, who both published the photo of the burglar..... who then complained about being assaulted and their confidentiality breached!

Billy Wizz

Über Member
the low life are around, hope your son is ok..

toeknee

Über Member
That is sad sorry to hear that,
My next door neighbour chased a scumbag climbing over the back fence at 12.30 am Xmas eve, sad b##tards.

young Ed

Veteran
however expensive, a film camera will be tough to pass on to your average fence once they spot the lack of a pop out screen and number of megapixels listed on the body; i imagine putting a 'look out for' message on the photography forums might be worth a try...
may be not for you average joe who just wants to snap their holiday pics but their are still a fair few photography enthusiasts who want film, ebay is popular as usual

sorry to hear this! if i had any of these items spare i would offer to lend then to him whilst he sorts insurance and replacements etc will keep eyes peeled for any of these items that look suspicions

such a bad time of year as well :sad: lets hope santa didn't call at these peoples houses
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
my mates solution has been to have 2 collies in kennels outside in his yard pretty much all the time and they sleep out there, they will bark at anything that moves and if let out on someone strange messing about in the yard i know exactly what would happen! (he has these dogs in any case as he is a shepard and these are also working sheep dogs)

his cousins opposite (also shepards) had their truck nicked and we constantly here about mainly machinery theft from farms but he has never had a spot of trouble!
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom