merry christmas mr burglar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
She is a three year old Border Collie, Very soft, but sounds the part when someone is on her property. She chased a burglar away over the next door neighbours fence back in August when they had actually got into the shed, trying to get mine and my son's bikes.

View attachment 75394
as i said earlier a shepherd mate of mine has a couple of collies that any scum that doesn't know them should run a mile from! lovely dogs if you know them and you are with owner and they have never laid tooth on any ones skin but they act and sound the part :smile:

i want a german shepherd/alsatian, they herd the sheep and look/act and can be the part if anyone un-welcome pays a visit :biggrin: i would train it for the sheep herding and to be loyal/protective over me and my property but wouldn't train to attack
Cheers Ed

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
You need to make sure your lad fixes his security before he gets his camera replaced, if at all possible. No doubt it'll be around the scuzzball grapevine that a certain house is about to get a shiny new camera...

OP
OP
Licramite

Licramite

Über Member
thanks guys, when I said film I should have said movie - he makes films.
yea the pisser is he had only just got it, cancelled his insurance on the camera he sold - and you guessed it, Christmas, hadn't set up new insurance.
If he had followed my advice of barb wire trip and punji stacks at the bottom the garden it would have resulted in dead burglar (probably not a good idea)
landlord was supposed to have put security on the back patio door - maybe they will now. - or we resort to punji stakes.

must train the cat to bark.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
thanks guys, when I said film I should have said movie - he makes films.
yea the pisser is he had only just got it, cancelled his insurance on the camera he sold - and you guessed it, Christmas, hadn't set up new insurance.
If he had followed my advice of barb wire trip and punji stacks at the bottom the garden it would have resulted in dead burglar (probably not a good idea)
landlord was supposed to have put security on the back patio door - maybe they will now. - or we resort to punji stakes.

must train the cat to bark.
I have thought about sticking some wooden battens with upturned nails on top of the walls around the garden , if anyone complains its WTF were you climbing on the walls for anyway ..............

Cubist

Still wavin'
Colleague of mine heard noises downstairs one night and went down to find someone in a mask rifling through his office, TV Computer and a couple of other items piled bythe back door

SO he sat on the little gentleman and phoned Police.... who had another incident

My colleague, then fingerprinted the culprit using his computer ink refills, then took off mask, photographed them and let them go
He then sent the story to the local paper and then the Sun, who both published the photo of the burglar..... who then complained about being assaulted and their confidentiality breached!
Cool story bro. Needs more dragons...

OP
OP
Licramite

Licramite

Über Member
I had a problem with kids climbing over our fence once, so I covered it in axle grease. - could have been dog shot but axle grease lasts longer - surprisingly it worked
Its 6ft drop at the back of mikes short punjis would do and it wouldn't offer any danger to the wall.

stephec

Legendary Member
Carpet gripper does the job!
That's the one.

Best way to place the is at the top of the rear of the panel.

That way they can't be seen from the front, but stiil felt if anyone tries to climb over.

Top Bottom