Four bladed razors?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
I've just had an image of a lode of cyclists sitting round a table at a pub talking about what razors they use.
What stimulating convosation that would be!

Norm

montage said:
I've just had an image of a lode of cyclists sitting round a table at a pub talking about what razors they use.
What stimulating convosation that would be!
One of the stranger questions which was asked at the product testing thing was "Don't you discuss razors down the pub?"

It was a lady who was getting the feedback and she looked quite shocked to hear from all 6 chaps in the room, that it would never be a subject of conversation down the pub.

tyred

Legendary Member
One blade is quite sufficient imo.

I tried a Fusion once when it was introduced and I got the introductory offer pack quite cheap. It felt like rubbing my face with a wood rasp and it clogged up after one shave. Overpriced rubbish.

potsy

Rambler
I tried the Wilkinson Sword ones ages ago,ended up looking like I'd been in a fight with Edward Scissorhands,never again,will stick with the Fusion now.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
In December I switched back to using a DE Razor (you know, the kind of razor you put a real razor blade in) after getting fed up with the poor results & extortionate costs of multiple-bladed things.

I've never looked back. I now have a lovely collection of vintage DE (double-edge) and SE (Single Edge) razors that I use, along with a few brushes and lots of tubs of shaving cream & soap. In fact, I decided to go back to the real basics and recently bought myself a vintage straight razor and a leather strop from the lovely Neil Miller at www.strop-shop.co.uk.

123963292.jpg

Moving from these plastic monstrosities was the best thing I ever did for my face. I can now shave daily without looking like I've peeled my facial skin off.

Top Bottom