FPN for carrying child on bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And yet who would you call if you were in danger, not Ghostbusters, the Police, they have to respond to a multitude of different cases every day and as they are only human they can, get it wrong, but choose between them and the alternative, remember the recent riots, innocent people being burnt out of their livelihoods, the Police have to stand there and take the flak.

I agree but the problem is when they get it wrong and blatantly wrong, they tend to soldier on regardless. Any one of those cases could have been dealt with properly by listening to the witnesses and viewing the evidence at the scene but once their minds were made up the cyclists were guilty there was no turning them until the Court tells them their evidence is a load of rubbish and wrong. I bet even now they are still complaining the Court got it wrong.

twobiker

I agree but the problem is when they get it wrong and blatantly wrong, they tend to soldier on regardless. Any one of those cases could have been dealt with properly by listening to the witnesses and viewing the evidence at the scene but once their minds were made up the cyclists were guilty there was no turning them until the Court tells them their evidence is a load of rubbish and wrong. I bet even now they are still complaining the Court got it wrong.
But they also have to put up with risking life and limb to catch someone only to have the court give them a few hours community service, if that, and set free to do it again. If the courts had displayed the same zeal for locking people up before as they did after the riots would people have been so keen on offending, Just shoot one looter and see how many others want to do it.

But they also have to put up with risking life and limb to catch someone only to have the court give them a few hours community service, if that, and set free to do it again. If the courts had displayed the same zeal for locking people up before as they did after the riots would people have been so keen on offending, Just shoot one looter and see how many others want to do it.

I see, so the frustrations of the job justifies them to take it out on innocent people does it?

Top Bottom