FPN for carrying child on bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twobiker

More to the point, if I was the kid, I'd be wailing "why do YOU get to sit down and I don't???!!! Arse bumholes!!!!"
She would stop the flies though and if you put a rucksack on her she could carry the shopping.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
To issue a ticket otherwise then takes us back into the era of people being arrested because the police didn't like the look of 'em.

Did I miss something, are we not doing that any more? Booger. So no more tickets for wearing loud shirts in a built up area after dark then?

Does that mean that Section 69 of the Ways and Means Act of 1658 and Section 13 of the UnLucky act 1971 have been repealed...?

twobiker

Did I miss something, are we not doing that any more? Booger. So no more tickets for wearing loud shirts in a built up area after dark then?

Does that mean that Section 69 of the Ways and Means Act of 1658 and Section 13 of the UnLucky act 1971 have been repealed...?
Remember the comedy where the guy got done for having an offensive wife....classic. Derek Guyler was the best tv policeman.

OP
OP
U

User169

Noticed the bloke over the road had one of these strapped to the back of his bike today....

high+chair.jpg

Not sure if he was planning to put his daughter in it.

Yep, all replaced by the And That One in the Spotlight, He Don't Look Right to Me. Get Him Up Against the Wall Act 1979

You seem to have an issue with the Police. It went to court (outside the control of the police) and he was found / pleaded guilty. This is how the judicial system works. He has the right of appeal.

And this is how the police sometimes work

"The judge decided that the police officer's evidence lacked credibility"

P.S He has no right of appeal unfortunately. Appeals cannot be heard on matters of fact, only of process, unless new evidence has come to light that was not available at the time. Since he has pleaded guilty and the legal situation on adapted bikes for two was available even if the defendant didn't know it, he has no chance in getting an appeal allowed.

Top Bottom