France vs. Mexico

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Mexico are definately up for this one,I'm predicting 1-1 and a decider for France against SA.

yello

France definitely chasing shadows for a good deal/most of that half. Very lucky not to be behind already. They have come back into it though and are starting to find their shape. They've only brought it back to evens though, at best, Mexico still looking slightly the better team for me.

Believe it or not, that's actually an improved performance by France imo. I think they've needed to be put under pressure to find their feet in this slightly different shape. They're not missing the fancy dan 'play maker' Gourcouff one bit. Toulalan is having his best game in a while, despite that stupid cynical challenge that saw him predictably and rightly booked.

Is Gallas asleep?

yello

re the shirts, dunno. They seem to like those shirts that show off the 6 pack. It's the electrical tape look that I can't quite fathom. Perhaps they were designed by John Paul Gaultier!!

darkstar

YEEEEEEES! Free Pizzas from Dominos all around ireland at the moment :tongue:

yello

Deserved on balance of play. Was it offside? The French commentators think so!

That'll make it interesting from here in. Looks like Valbuena to come on... he's a very direct player, expect a few shots. None of this pretty one-two stuff around the box.

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
yello said:
Deserved on balance of play. Was it offside? The French commentators think so!

No way - he was exactly in line. And the benefit of the doubt in that case goes to the striker. Perfectly timed run IMHO.

Top Bottom