Free bike with every pint!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
19mm, blimey, 23s had my fillings removing themselves! What would you pump those up to?

120psi plus:ohmy: . I had to buy a proper Silca pump, still going strong 30 years later:okay:.

Road surfaces were a bit better in the 90ies^_^

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Road surfaces were a bit better in the 90ies^_^

They must have been a lot better, because I don't consider 28's to be exactly "plush" to ride on, and that's with the pressures correctly optimised for my weight. Riding on 1 3/8" roadsters and 35's must have spoiled me. I haven't had the "pleasure" of riding 19's or 23's and I think I'll steer well clear of them!

OP
OP
Jon George

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
She has been tested and found to be wonderful.
I introduce Patsy #6 The Phoenix. (A few little bedding-in issues to tweak at my leisure, but she's good to go!) :becool:

photo.JPG

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
She has been tested and found to be wonderful.
I introduce Patsy #6 The Phoenix. (A few little bedding-in issues to tweak at my leisure, but she's good to go!) :becool:

View attachment 452491

Just goes to show how far you have to go to beat these old Pugs

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Great job, looks really smart :okay:

Just one thing I might change (and this is purely personal). I would have moved the brake levers down a bit to be more reachable from the drops, although without sitting on the bike and trying them I can't be sure, they might feel fine in the hand where they are?

OP
OP
Jon George

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
Great job, looks really smart :okay:

Just one thing I might change (and this is purely personal). I would have moved the brake levers down a bit to be more reachable from the drops, although without sitting on the bike and trying them I can't be sure, they might feel fine in the hand where they are?

This may be a tweak for later on - I'm going to for a longer shake-down ride over the weekend.

Top Bottom