1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free books.

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 30 May 2008.

1. longers

longers Veteran

Are there any knocking about? :biggrin:

I still haven't unpacked mine yet and I'm running out of reading material :biggrin:.

I've got a couple to release into the wild when I do get unpacked.

2. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

No, not at the mo! :biggrin:

Why don't you try the local library? If it's reasonably large then they should have a good-ish stock in, or can get some from other branches.

3. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

Will do Dayvo :biggrin:, got a good looking library (ie large) quite nearby now in this place.

Went in a couple of weeks ago and wandered into an exhibiton opening show by accident - I wasn't kicked out!
    There was free cheese and wine :biggrin:. Some great paintings too and a talk by a protege of the artist.

The view from the upstairs panoramic window was worth the non existent admission fee alone.

4. That looks interesting longers - luckily the ocd didn't run to bikes - but he sounds as nutty as a bloke on a bike!:biggrin:

PM me yer address and I'll send you a book...or two. Or I'll give you a list if you like. (No further copies of "The bonj Book of Riding a Bike" - yet!):biggrin:

5. hubgearfreak

hubgearfreak Über Member

you're a bugger for the drink..did you clear them out?:biggrin:

6. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

Have we met before? :biggrin: