Free Evans Rochdale sportive entry, 27th Jan 13 - but you'll need to be me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Hi dc,

I've pm'ed you but you've not answered, I don't think I've got the details yet, unless I'm being a bit dumb.

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
@bromptonfb - you're not dumb, I am! The reason I've not sent the receipt is I can't find the e-mail receipt from Evans!

Don't worry. I've asked them for another copy and also, they send a reminder about 4 weeks beforehand.

matthat

Über Member
Sorry DL but I'm not going to be able to make this after all. It would have been a good ride to kick the year off with too.

Just had a look at the route, Crag Vale :wacko: God I hate that climb, but that's not why I can't do it :whistle:

Seriously though, having only just got around to mentioning it to SWMBO, Mrs S has kindly pointed out a family commitment that day :sad:
SWMBO??

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
For those of you who don't already know - SWMBO comes from 'She', a classic adventure story by H. Rider Haggard.

“Slay not,” was the reply. “Four suns since was the word brought to me from ‘She-who-must-be-obeyed,’ ‘White men come; if white men come, slay them not.’ Let them be brought to the house of ‘She-who-must-be-obeyed.’

Top Bottom