Free fantasy Tour de France Game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedRider

Pulling through
Well little did you know you'd be 4th from top now hu! Checked your team and some good pickings there for a week with a few sprinter finishes - youre clearly a very modest man.

Managed to lift myself into the top of the table after a couple of transfers (Fletchers Escapees).

I fear I've hooked my in form Belgian from the fray at least one stage too early. Deffo enjoying being part of this league though, adds yet another layer of interest to each day's racing!

RedRider

Pulling through

Well, Black Dogs are doing better than I thought they would, so far.

Meanwhile my 9 year old son is beating me, and we are waiting on blood test results for my own black dog. Maybe a spell in the mountains next week will do us all some good.

VamP

Banned
43 teams now in CC mini league.

Currently residing in 12th place in the mini league, and hoping against all hope to at some point break into the top 1000 overall. Currently 2837th.

Entering 2nd week tomorrow, and I guess we'll all be restructuring our teams after today's stage. Going to be interesting to see what second week brings.

RedRider

Pulling through
Right behind you!

Keep pedalling. :tongue:

Bloody hell, you been hanging onto a wing mirror?;)

Garz

Squat Member
Congratulations to Tricky's Racers - excellent effort. I'm going to read the rules next year, and study the stages a bit better. ;)

Very well put which sums up my experience. A good idea but the site seemed far from complete, bring on next years!

Top Bottom