Free fantasy Tour de France Game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris.IOW

Finally got round to doing this, Rolling Roadsters are awiting acceptance into the league where we will immediatley take up position in the bottom couple of places.!:thumbsup:

biking_fox

Guru
Registered too - although was thrown by having to save points for choosing a bonus team too.

I've set up a Velogames mini league - name cyclechat code 23142105

philk56

Guru
I'm in - Potters Peddlers. I'll actually be cycling in France for half of the time the tdf is running, so won't be able to make any transfers or keep track of my score. Should be interesting!

VamP

Banned
I'm in - Potters Peddlers. I'll actually be cycling in France for half of the time the tdf is running, so won't be able to make any transfers or keep track of my score. Should be interesting!

Yep me too! I figure the less I interfere, the better I'll do.

just spent far too long putting a team together and submitting it to the admin queue and then read the rules. too many bloody transfers! just like roadcc. should have read the rules first, so my name will not be near the top come 24 july. already in velogames and nrtoon's one which seemed to take a dip in popularity last year - http://www.nrtoone.com

p.s. to crispy one - get signed up to velogames (I need more competition than dayvo!!!)

Top Bottom