Free fantasy Tour de France Game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm guessing this isn't being received too well.

I play the roadcc fantasy cycling game, but in case anyone is interested: I've set up a mini leauge on the halfords page:

The leage is mirthlesly named: Cchatminileague

Password: cyclechat

Have added my team - Fletchers Escapees. Be interesting to see how I do against a few friends in their league versus this one - who has best judgement...or just luck.

RedRider

Pulling through
What drama! Pretty jammy for my fantasy team with 4 riders in the top 10 including first two over the line. :biggrin:

Not gonna post results or going into detail here for spoiler reasons.

What drama! Pretty jammy for my fantasy team with 4 riders in the top 10 including first two over the line. :biggrin:

Not gonna post results or going into detail here for spoiler reasons.

Oh well done that man! I am happy to get the winner and another top 10er. May try a couple of tactical changes for tomorrow.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I have just entered the mini league two days late. My team is cyclingchaingang. In the main league i am 5185th. I may need a couple of transfers. I am not holding out a great deal of hope of a reasonable finish.

Garz

Squat Member
Site is pretty slow at updating the points from the previous stage.
wacko.gif

philk56

Guru
Had to post to show off being top of the league - at least until today's points are added. I'm sure it won't last. Yesterday was my bonus round and I piled the sprinters in my team. Stuck with them now for the rest of the week!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Hmmm, I am well down in the league at the moment, and 5914 in the big league, things not looking good.

Last minute application in from Team Robabank. Another novice, nothing for the rest of you lads to worry about.

Well little did you know you'd be 4th from top now hu! Checked your team and some good pickings there for a week with a few sprinter finishes - youre clearly a very modest man.

Managed to lift myself into the top of the table after a couple of transfers (Fletchers Escapees).

Top Bottom