Free Jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

battered

Guru
I've given my details. Whether it works or not remaiins to be seen, it could just be a simple email gathering campaign - "terribly sorry, we have no jerseys left but how about a nice new set of wheels for only...?" If it is and they spam me to death I'll set the gmail spamkiller on them.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
battered said:
I've given my details. Whether it works or not remaiins to be seen, it could just be a simple email gathering campaign - "terribly sorry, we have no jerseys left but how about a nice new set of wheels for only...?" If it is and they spam me to death I'll set the gmail spamkiller on them.

Yeah, if it sounds too good to be true ...... That said I have signed up LOL

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Looking at the FAQ's on the web-site it does seem genuine.

Get someone else to sponsor the jersey, promote their business in your county, give away free jerseys and companies get cheap advertising. A bit like "Thompson local".
It seems an idea too good to be true:becool:.

I signed up. I might get a few e-mails from sponsoring companies but, as has been said already, these can go into the spam filter.

solmisation

Just signed up, but I set up a web mail account just for this, it will be interesting to see how much Spam (if any) that I get.

The fact the whole site is flash just screams dodgy to me. What is worse is the fact it crashes that tab in chrome every time I try to scroll down.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
shrew said:
gave it a go, if its a "blue Pill" add then i wont be wearing it though.....

This could lead onto another thread. What advertising would you not wear. Remember Jasper Carrot's story of the formula 1 team sponsored by Durex. Most of the race it was coming first then he spotted it parked up after having a p**c***e;).

Top Bottom