Free Wooden Spoon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Inspired by Tail End Charlie’s kind Rainlegs offer I grasped at, I thought I’d offer something in return to the CC community.
In spare time and through winter I make greenwood stuff: chairs; coat hooks; spoons etc.
Up for free then, a hand carved wooden spoon in birch, treated with flax oil. The spoon will be an “eater”; nice for your porridge in the morning, or as a small server. Hand wash and treat with oil now and again.
My luck was to log in just as TEC posted his offer. To avoid this, I’ll put all the names that respond into a hat and draw at random at midday on 23rd.
The winning name might like to give a few coins to RNLI when next they’re by the sea.
Good luck!

screenman

Legendary Member
What a fantastic and generous idea.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Yes please @woodenspoons. As you may surmise from my user name the RNLI is a charity I am personally glad are there and have worked with many volunteers over the years (in fact I'm at sea this week over the Christmas period). We have collection model lifeboats around the ferry and have regular raffles etc in their support including our annual Christmas raffle.

Top Bottom