Free Wooden Spoon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
A lovely festive gesture...
Another name for the ever expanding hat, please!

:smile:

OP
OP
Randomnerd

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
any chests or trunks to give away?
I've some trunks, but I don't think they'd appeal in a raffle.

For the avoidance for doubt or confusion, you win one spoon in this draw.

If anyone wants to buy a spoon, then I'll post some pictures of current stock on Saturday, after the draw.

N.B., an eating spoon takes around two hours to make, if you factor in harvesting the wood. The whole process from tree to spoon is around six weeks, and I work the stages in batches of around thirty, to get some uniformity of product. A decent eater in birch, ash or sycamore is around £22. A cooking spoon is around the same, depending on details etc. The range is £18 - £36. Takes around ten winters to get good enough to make money at them....

I've some trunks, but I don't think they'd appeal in a raffle.

N.B., an eating spoon takes around two hours to make, if you factor in harvesting the wood. The whole process from tree to spoon is around six weeks, and I work the stages in batches of around thirty, to get some uniformity of product. A decent eater in birch, ash or sycamore is around £22. A cooking spoon is around the same, depending on details etc. The range is £18 - £36. Takes around ten winters to get good enough to make money at them....

Useful information, many thanks. To be fair I'd probably be a lot faster by now if I got myself into gear and practiced a bit more...

Top Bottom