French Le Leu Frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Rafferty

Rafferty

Love the swish chain guard! That silver chain ring looks a lot better than the black one too, IMO. Looks great fun :smile:
The chain guard is a Velo Orange item, purchased 2nd hand. The chain ring/crankset is the same one, sprayed with car wheel refurb paint. The black just didn't look right. I'd like to get some deeply valanced mudguards, but they are like hen's teeth in their rarity.

OP
OP
Rafferty

Rafferty

001.JPG Finished, (for now anyway!). I couldn't get a front rack that suited my needs, so I made one from an old rack and some timber. I made the brackets that hold the deck on the rack using pieces cut from a sheet of 2mm aluminium.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rafferty

Rafferty

Just needs one of these now and some cheese on the board and you're set.
tumblr_m2awi0qiYA1r7pf1j.jpg
This bike was originally intended to be my 'nipping to the shops' bike, but it has now become something of an obsession, (I'm sure anyone reading this will empathise). There are still a few changes I want to make, and to be honest, I doubt if it will ever be properly finished as I am an inveterate 'fiddler'. I'll update as necessary!

ChrisEyles

Guru
This bike was originally intended to be my 'nipping to the shops' bike, but it has now become something of an obsession, (I'm sure anyone reading this will empathise). There are still a few changes I want to make, and to be honest, I doubt if it will ever be properly finished as I am an inveterate 'fiddler'. I'll update as necessary!

Haha, that's all part of the fun - and I understand completely :smile: Love the board on the front rack BTW. Have you tested out the handling while it's fully loaded up? You'll be looking for any excuse to nip out to the grocers now ;)

OP
OP
Rafferty

Rafferty

And again! This really is the finished article!

Attachments

• DSCF4248.JPG
    DSCF4248.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 52
Top Bottom