Fresh strung-up chicken ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnny Thin

Did anyone watch this footage of the chav jumping clear of the train - wow, it said "seconds to spare" but it was more like half a second to me.

His fate will be decided in January, referred to Crown Court for a proper stringing-up.

Johnny Thin said:
Did anyone watch this footage of the chav jumping clear of the train - wow, it said "seconds to spare" but it was more like half a second to me.

His fate will be decided in January, referred to Crown Court for a proper stringing-up.

Yeah right, I bet he is quaking in his fake Addidas triners at the prospect of a slap on the wrist and at worst an ASBO that he can show off to his mates.

Pete

bonj said:
what a cock.
(:tongue:)
That gives me an idea :tongue:. Sentence: to be taken back to the same spot where the offence took place, and part of his anatomy to be taped down across a rail. Only part of his anatomy, mind! Then: wait. :ohmy:

bonj2

Pete said:
That gives me an idea ;). Sentence: to be taken back to the same spot where the offence took place, and part of his anatomy to be taped down across a rail. Only part of his anatomy, mind! Then: wait. :evil:

he'd be killed.

OP
OP
J

Johnny Thin

Strikes me that although he's just a bit of an innocent ass he's going to Crown Court to be made an example of - as the magistrates are limited to imposing 6 months in prison for the offence.

papercorn2000

One of my scariest ever experiences in the police was answering a report of kids playing on the tracks.
We had a butcher's and found three 5-6 year olds on the line. We went down to get them and realised that a train was coming. We pushed them down a and practically lay on top of them. a train passed at (it felt like) 60m/h and within a meter of us. I could feel myself being lifted up by the slipstream. The kids on their own would have been toast. For the length of time it took for the train to pass (no more than about 15 seconds) I honestly thought I was going to die!

Top Bottom