Friday Night Do It Yourself Music, Ha ha!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I took about 6 months of guitar lessons when I was 16, learned a few chords. 40 years ago and thanks to youtube, I learned a little more by watching videos.

My wife Gina has never had lessons and really can't play at all but she like me loves music. So we figured out the keys on the keyboards and the notes in the leads. So I wrote down what notes she needed to hit on the keyboard. She also has no formal training on the clapping ha ha! But we tried!

We have fun once in a while trying to put together a song. Just for fun. Yeah my singing sucks, my guitar playing sucks but we have fun! :biggrin::laugh::wahhey:

How about your Do it Yourself Video ????

OP
OP
M

MrBeanz

Alone having fun.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I took about 6 months of guitar lessons when I was 16, learned a few chords. 40 years ago and thanks to youtube, I learned a little more by watching videos.

My wife Gina has never had lessons and really can't play at all but she like me loves music. So we figured out the keys on the keyboards and the notes in the leads. So I wrote down what notes she needed to hit on the keyboard. She also has no formal training on the clapping ha ha! But we tried!

We have fun once in a while trying to put together a song. Just for fun. Yeah my singing sucks, my guitar playing sucks but we have fun! :biggrin::laugh::wahhey:

How about your Do it Yourself Video ????

That, sir, was 'not half bad'. Me and Mrs D enjoyed it

Top Bottom