Friday Night is Music Night: Anti Christmas Songs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats

Merry Christmas I hope you have a white one, but for me, it's blue Blue Christmas, that's the way you see it when you're feeling blue Blue Xmas, when you're blue at Christmastime You see right through, All the waste, all the sham, all the haste And plain old bad taste Sidewalk Santy Clauses are much, much, much too thin They're wearing fancy rented costumes, false beards and big fat phony grins And nearly everybody's standing round holding out their empty hand or tin cup Gimme gimme gimme gimme, gimme gimme gimme Fill my stocking up All the way up It's a time when the greedy give a dime to the needy Blue Christmas, all the paper, tinsel and the fal-de-ral Blue Xmas, people trading gifts that matter not at all What I call Fal-de-ral Bitter gall... Fal-de-ral Lots of hungry, homeless children in your own backyards While you're very, very busy addressing Twenty zillion Christmas cards Now, Yuletide is the season to receive and oh, to give and ahh, to share But all you December do-gooders rush around and rant and rave and loudly blare Merry Christmas I hope yours is a bright one, but for me, it's blue

There’s one by Kevin “Bl**dy” Wilson, but it’ll probably get Cycle chat closed down, never mind the thread !
Yes, anything as unfunny as that song should get the site shut down.

Just saying daffodil repeatedly is no substitute for actual humour.

Exception for Derek and Clive, obviously.

Last edited:

subaqua

What’s the point
Yes, anything as unfunny as that song should get the site shut down.

Just saying daffodil repeatedly is no substitute for actual humour.

Exception for Derek and Clive, obviously.

It’s wrong or it’s not . There is no “ its OK if it’s XYZ”

That said Derek n Clive - absolutely brilliant

Top Bottom