Friday night music is: Body parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats

D

Deleted member 1258

Not in the context of brothers in arms they're not.

Its got arms in the title, thats near enough for me , stop splitting hairs, and stop taking a fun thread so seriously. :sad:

winjim

Smash the cistern

winjim

Smash the cistern
Its got arms in the title, thats near enough for me , stop splitting hairs, and stop taking a fun thread so seriously. :sad:
Seriously? I'm up on a Friday night listening to acid techno, pirate metal, extreme power metal covers of Celine Dion songs and 80s hair metal parody videos. I don't think things could be taken less seriously.

Dire Straits are rubbish though.

D

Deleted member 1258

Seriously? I'm up on a Friday night listening to acid techno, pirate metal, extreme power metal covers of Celine Dion songs and 80s hair metal parody videos. I don't think things could be taken less seriously.

So far tonight I've cooked our tea, done the ironing, watched a film, did a brew and served cake with it, done the washing up and made sure My Good Lady has had her medication.

D

Deleted member 1258

When the Brothers In Arms album came out I got a copy on cassette tape, its been a favourite album since.

Top Bottom