FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 24th September to Southend-on-Sea 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Hmmm, the ride back is getting bigger and bigger..

Lotsa of people to draft... :whistle:

Particularly if there's anything that isn't pancake flat.......
whistling.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Particularly if there's anything that isn't pancake flat.......
whistling.gif

Absolutely no hills on the return you will be pleased to hear.

ChrisKH

Guru
Welsh Cakes sound like a potential hit.

Can't ride back as I've a busy day Saturday - does anyone know how bike-friendly c2c trains are back to Fenchurch St?

I use them every day Charlie. As Adrian says they're very good and have a bike compartment every fourth carriage. On Saturday they will run a four or eight carriage train depending on the route and time. They're not ranked second best bike carrier in the UK for nuffink. Air con. as well. :cold:

PS You can put your bikes on any carriage, not just the bike bits by the toilets.

I will be God bothering tonight and playing a Bass while doing so. I shall 'light a candle' for a safe run for you all.

:ohmy: Please don't tell my you're doing it all in black Greg - a sort of anti-Pope-dote colourway :smile:
One trying to shut the gate after the horse has bolted and the other trying the Shutt after the bolted has horse gate etc...(It's a bit quiet at the moment see...)

You must sound like Julian Bream if you're playing a bass. 'Cod botherers!' Two fish and a few lumps of bread and they're off to a FNRave...to the Church

;) Have fun.

redjedi

Über Member
:biggrin: , I could be persuaded by a pub detour too!

I don't think that was the type of draft he was talking about :biggrin:

I had a small plan in mind to stop off at Look Mum's once I got back to London (as it's been a while since I last went) and stop for a coffee or something stronger :tongue:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
ooh never been there . . . . this may be something I should rectify!
cheers.gif

+1 to this too.

And we all know how much I like to stop and eat junk food.. And no Aperitif to give me the "veggie" look of dispare when I visit BK... or Mcds... or KFC... or KebabsRus and tuck into all that lovely processed fat ladened junk food... YUM!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
+1 to this too.

And we all know how much I like to stop and eat junk food.. And no Aperitif to give me the "veggie" look of dispare when I visit BK... or Mcds... or KFC... or KebabsRus and tuck into all that lovely processed fat ladened junk food... YUM!

Are you sure the look said 'despair?', maybe you're just mixing up the signals.

ChrisKH

Guru
Just taken the dog out to pick up the kids from school. Bitter North wind which is hard on the extremities after a while, so do wrap up warm. Gloves a must.

Top Bottom