FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - 25th June to Felpham, near Bognor Regis 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'm going to come up to the start via Little Portugal, and if it's still as mental as it was last time (and, if they beat Brazil I think we can depend on it) the ride will go south over Vauxhall Bridge, and turn right at Stockwell. Bring a vuvuzuela!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Aperitif said:
Great! - I have 'been through the gauntlet' when Portugal were playing Spain - and England...Euro 2004 I think. Amazing 'friendliness' :smile:

Fond memories of the Stockwell Road from then.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Do people think that it'll be warmer than last week? If so I won't bring a coat (which is a good as it cuts down on weight/heat for the ride back).

Turn up Geoffrey - all will be OK. I'll lend you a light if you are unsure - but dellzeqq has it all under control - even if you are missed of the list here...don't trust t'internet! :wacko:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Could someone put up a gpx or more or less accurate description of the route so I can input it onto my GPS for the ride back please? I may need it incase I'm on my own. Many thanks.

gbs

Guru
Simon, I seem to be jinxed - I would like to be on the ride and have posted to that effect 3 times this evening but my post nevers appears on the thread.

gbs

Guru
@apero re light . Thanks for yr kind offer but I have borrowed a mini-searchlight with a separate battery pack. I do not know the tech spec but I am assured that it is good enough for MBing.

I will be on a Van Nich with 3/4s (despite the intimation of warm conditions) and a white gilet and a backpack for additional uncontrolled warmth.

Top Bottom