FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - 25th June to Felpham, near Bognor Regis 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Friday Night Ride to the Coast - 25th June to Felpham, near Bognor Regis

now open for registration

A sweet jaunt through Surrey and Sussex, the last half of which will be in daylight, but none the worse for that. Pretty flat - if we take the Dorking route we'll have a short 1 in 7 near Henfold, but, other than that, nothing at all intimidating. Halfway stop at the Cabin Cafe, where the excellent Mark will dispense bacon, sausage and egg sandwiches, and cups of tea and coffee.

We'll swoop through Horsham, and down to Amberley, which is looking absolutely delicious, and then across the suspension bridge to Arundel, and then in to Felpham, right past William Blake's front door. There's flat fast roads, roads winding through woodland, and roads that run between gardens stuffed with rhodedendrons and hydrangeas.

Stu A is first on the list.......

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
Count me in :tongue:

Mark.

Second(ed) please - this is a beautiful café...escaping investigation last year due to a certain 'Race to the Cenotaph with outriders' event.
The halfway stop is an observer's delight, with its advisory notices that you had better not be speaking into a mobile when it is your turn to address the staff etc :tongue:
Found it:
14m8cx5.jpg

Sally forth! (Well, she might be - who knows?)

Edit. I'm now changing my name to Sally...;)

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Aperitif said:
Second(ed) please - this is a beautiful café...escaping investigation last year due to a certain 'Race to the Cenotaph with outriders' event.

You were there at the Boat House for a while last time, mentioned it here. It is indeed splendid, excellent breakfast as I recall. Felpham is also located very handily for my SMRatC ;)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Bugger, Bognor is not possible for me. I'm bleedin' else swear.

Top Bottom