FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 26th March in aid of Martlets Hospice 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
dellzeqq said:
Tim H is picking up the keys and Antonia, the Martlets co-ordinator, is going to pick up the keys from his house on her way to the Scout Hut. You'd be more than welcome to join the Martlets crew at the Scout Hut, and it would be great to see you there.

The plan is for tea, coffee, squash, cake and bananas.....

Did we use just the one urn last time, or did we use all three?

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=1121591&postcount=140

I read your words in the original thread I think, Simon...

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Aperitif said:
http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=1121591&postcount=140

I read your words in the original thread I think, Simon...
I do recall - and I think we used the same urn three times. The Scout Hut has three urns, and Martlets one, so, theoretically we could heat up masses of water at the same time....but I have a feeling that might blow the fuseboard.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
mike e said:
errr, not on the latest rider list? may I be included for this ride please?
sorted

I owe you an explanation. I don't think I'll be coming north until after March 26th. The Dr. Bike thing is proving both neccessary and protracted.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Clive B
Greg C (with whistle, if you please...)
Lee 1010
Davy S
Martin F
Tim H
Mick D
Luke C
Stuart A
Andy C
User10571 B
Pippa G
Andrij B
Claudine C
Charlotte B
Julian N
Andrew Am
Rob H
Rob F
Tim O
Adam B
Barry J
Jules H
Louise L
Gina B
Andy Al
Chris B
Tim H
Kim W
Greg P
Adrian C
Matt J
Titus H
Des O'D
Peter W
Charles E
Stuart G
Graham H, doyen of routefinders (and purveyor of emergency spare wheels), will ride amongst us
Marylin B
Francesca M
Alastair MacD
Matthew L
Rachael W
Sig E
Rimas G
John E (with thanks for the offer)
Jane D
Susie F
L'Angelo Mysterioso
Mike E
Neil G
Dom S
Daniel P
Bridget M

mike e

dellzeqq said:
sorted

I owe you an explanation. I don't think I'll be coming north until after March 26th. The Dr. Bike thing is proving both neccessary and protracted.

Thank you Simon. No worries about your journey north, we've still got plenty of time and the weather will be (hopefully) nicer into April. Good luck with your Dr. Bike.

mike e

Aperitif said:
Is Des pickable too mikee? :biggrin:

Hmmmm, not sure on this question...???...:tongue:

Although beware if you're stocking up on multiple train tickets on the Southern web site, as I got the following comment:-

You have now made the maximum allowed number of purchases today (2). You will not be able to purchase any more tickets today.

There was also a requirement to wait 3 minutes between the purchases!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
^^ that may be the one where number one son had breakfast whilst jordan was passed out on an adjoining table. He was dressed as a giant gray squirrel and ended up on a tabloid page or two in the background of the pap shots.

Top Bottom