FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Burnham-on-Crouch 26th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

On the few occasions I have had dealings with Carradice, it has always been Margaret who has answered the phone and delivered a level of customer service that others would do well to learn from.

martint235

Dog on a bike
2124588 said:
It is. They really are a superb example of customer service. One of the women who sews the bags even posts on YACF occasionally to acknowledge when people mention that they have one of the bags she sewed.
I don't recall actually doing anything though.
They are based in Nelson. All the best people come from or work in Nelson.

Ess

To the people I chatted and laughed with - many thanks. Sandra, the cake request will continue to be made until you cave in ^_^.

Haha cake will only slow you down. I'm only thinking of your well being.........:cuppa:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Ah. He was on the right turn in to Common Road and I was by the entrance to the Village Hall, some fifty metres away. When the flow of riders abated I went down to the corner and told him he could go in to the village hall. He missed the turn, went on at the crossroads and wound up in London.

U

User10571

Ah. He was on the right turn in to Common Road and I was by the entrance to the Village Hall, some fifty metres away. When the flow of riders abated I went down to the corner and told him he could go in to the village hall. He missed the turn, went on at the crossroads and wound up in London.
Goodness. That clearly demonstrates the fragile nature of one's participation in these ventures. Sometimes 50 metres of darkness is all it can take....

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
it was well lit, and we'd been standing there for ten minutes or so. Forty people had turned in to the village hall. My bad - next time I'm going to make absolutely sure.

AlexB

Veteran
That was a cracking ride. I was as cold as I've ever been at times, yet still found this to be one of the most enjoyable rides I can remember for a long time.
The last part of the run into southend could do with some finessing and Mark and I might have some ideas there. Don't give up on this one though as the cafe in Burnham was great!

U

User10571

You didn't do Ramsgate then?
Knocked all the above into a cocked hat imo.
But all good anyway.
Those who came on the second dynamite ride were lucky enough to get second helpings in Ramsgate:thumbsup:.
As you say though - they're all pretty good.

Top Bottom