FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast: Cardiff - Swansea 24 June 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robjh

Legendary Member
Room for one more? I finish working in Swindon on Friday and this sounds like the ideal way to celebrate. Will do the form when I get on a proper computer.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
It looks like I'll be enduring the FGW cattle truck- forecasts say westerly wind, gathering in strength as the day progresses. Ho hum......

U

User482

Room for one more? I finish working in Swindon on Friday and this sounds like the ideal way to celebrate. Will do the form when I get on a proper computer.

I think we talked about it on the Brighton ride? Glad you can make it.

StuAff

What time are the other long-distance travellers getting to Cardiff? Any plan to meet up for something to eat before the ride?
My train (FGW timetable shenanigans permitting) gets in at 2044. Pizza Express (a short distance from the Torchwood hub) has been the usual meet up/nosh location.

StuAff

Sounds like the sort of thing. I'll be riding up from Swindon and hope to be in Cardiff by about 9 so I'll head that way and look for bikes.
Nasty-looking headwind for you, say the forecasts- reason I'm not riding up, though as it happens I have other stuff to do in the day anyway...

robjh

Legendary Member
Nasty-looking headwind for you, say the forecasts- reason I'm not riding up, though as it happens I have other stuff to do in the day anyway...
Yes I had noticed - plus the Met Office has just added showers to the mix! But I've been listening to the Brexiteers and think pah! experts, what do they know? I'll be cycling with Project Hope tomorrow.

U

User482

Claudine C
Stuart A
Gordon P
Eddie C
Steve R
Michael W
Martin B
Clive B
Susan Y
Keith O!!!!!!