FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - SuperSpeedy to Harwich 16th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
that's fine. The truth is that you have to admire a man who kidnaps an entire bicycle ride so that he can wave to his mum and dad. An example to us all.

Andrij

Über Member
that's fine. The truth is that you have to admire a man who kidnaps an entire bicycle ride so that he can wave to his mum and dad. An example to us all.

And what of the man who hijacks a ride to point out the results of his day job? ;)

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
And what of the man who hijacks a ride to point out the results of his day job? ;)
did I take you a millimetre off course? I don't think so............hey, your finely crafted and educational meander just happened to pass a few examples of the Dellzeqq oeuvre (we missed two good 'uns by a few yard, goshdarn it). Who am I to deny my fellow cyclists a little insight in to local history?

Andrij

Über Member
did I take you a millimetre off course? I don't think so............hey, your finely crafted and educational meander just happened to pass a few examples of the Dellzeqq oeuvre (we missed two good 'uns by a few yard, goshdarn it). Who am I to deny my fellow cyclists a little insight in to local history?

No complaints here. I was just surprised how much of London is the result of your handiwork.

DaveJ

Über Member
1542787 said:
Anyone else a little concerned about Dave J? We left him in the café and don't appear to have heard from him since.

I survived. No zombies on the 11:38, though looking at Mice's photographs, I was doing a good impression of one in Maldon.

Dave

Top Bottom