FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - SuperSpeedy to Harwich 16th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
1542782 said:
How many dissolved in a small cup to equate to an espresso?

the tiniest amount...

as someone who very rarely partakes in coffee drinking... it sure was a 'coffee hit'

Yay! My local Polish shop sells those coffee sweets! Result!

So - post a pic or a link eh, please BigMart - it seems I missed something! 'For coffee' appeals to me.

Edit:
These?

kopiko-coffee-sweets__8996001320013.jpg

If it is, they do a cycling version called Fausto Kopiko...

Further edit - they are made by Storck so they must be weightwatcher's sweets.

£1.49 online! You were robbed. Post free. Post four and it costs money. Click on the add to basket and "Musisz sie zalogowac zeby dokonac zakopu" pops up... which, roughly translated means 'You must be logged in order to make zakopu' It's all Greek to me.

TimO

Guru
For anyone who wondered exactly where we went, this is the route on GPSies. It's a touch over 87 miles, but that does include the ferry trip, so we cycled slightly less than that.

Whilst that's just the route from HPC to Harwich, the stops do sometimes dissolve into large blobs of iffy GPS fixes, so with those bits tidied up as well, the distance will probably drop a little bit further.

I have one of those this time too, Tim! My 'circle' includes a load of random squiggly bits avoiding rain, road blockages and football crowds! :smile: All our outbound ones should make a perfect line laid one on top of t'other eh? (A bit disconcerting when you kept reporting 'Well, that's another two and a half miles added...but don't panic!' :smile: PS I'm suing you for red line fever. I have suffered for two nights now doctor and I know what did it...:biggrin:

Edit: Might help if I included the linky bit! :rolleyes:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
and here is the route we took back...91 miles with Rimas & Martin splitting at Crayford..

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
For anyone who wondered exactly where we went, this is the route on GPSies. It's a touch over 87 miles, but that does include the ferry trip, so we cycled slightly less than that.

Whilst that's just the route from HPC to Harwich, the stops do sometimes dissolve into large blobs of iffy GPS fixes, so with those bits tidied up as well, the distance will probably drop a little bit further.
afficionados of Tim's elevational plot lines will see that he achieved a height of 600 feet in the vicinity of the Stratford one-way system. We've told you before, Tim - don't inhale.......

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I wasn't thinking about any of Simon's stuff... he has 'recent' previous - last but one ride leading a huge posse down a dead end.
I would never mention it either - it's just not cricket! :smile:
ahem! From now on there's no GPS kibbitzing from the cheap seats, and I'm going to take local knowledge with a few pinches of Grahame's crackers. I should have stick to Plan B and taken you through Wix. Or Plan A through St. Osyth and equipped Stu with a bucket and spade.

Top Bottom