FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast to Felpham 26 July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yup please

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Sahar
Georgios V
Yannis B
Adrian C
Ian At
Stuart A
Jenny M
Paul Rb
Adam B
Rebecca O
Ian A
Stuart A
Olaf S

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
Slightly o/t, I've just discovered a neat little train idea from Southern Railway - their DaySave ticket. If you buy the ticket at least 7 days in advance, then for just £14, you get unlimited travel anywhere on the Southern network. Or for £28, up to 4 people can travel together.

Currently you can get an advance ticket (with a Network Railcard) from Bognor back to London Victoria for £5, but that's on a specific timed train. The closer we get to the ride, the more the price will go up. The walk-on fare on the day is £18.90, so if you wanted to have maximum flexibility after a boozy morning rehydrating on the beach, it might be worth looking at getting groups of 4 together who are travelling back to the same place, to get a DaySave ticket. This would also be valid for the return from Brighton on 24th August.

Wobblers

Euthermic
2491114 said:
Who else have you got and where are you going?

Errr... no one, and Bognor to London (though that does depend somewhat upon what my orthopaedic surgeon has to say tomorrow).

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Yes please Simon. Email sent.

I may of dropped a rickett on this, MrsP has apparently booked tickets for the athletics at the olympic stadium for that day. Don't know whether the afternoon or evening sessions. More info when the tickets arrive.

Top Bottom