FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 11th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
cry.gif

No... Been told I would need to re-proof it, so will wait a while... if only I had cleaned the chain....
dish-washing liquid, gently applied

TimO

Guru
I've got a GPX track, which I'll edit, upload and post a link to one of the mapping sites, eventually!
I've put the entire route up on GPSies, and it can be downloaded from there in various forms.

I didn't really tidy it up much, so you'll get a big blob of track around places like Piggy's when we stopped for 3am-ses.

Ooooops! Sorry! I didnt mean to imply that whoever-it-was-on-Friday was the only person who could ...
Likewise, I wasn't having a go at you, just mentioning that cycling hands free isn't always such a good idea on groups rides.

clivedb

Guru
A ride that sort of grew on me..............

There is now such an accumulated fund of friendship in this ride that I spend the days after each one simply wondering at my luck. Thankyou one and all. You are the absolute tops.

Thank you, Simon - yet again for a fine ride and an inimitable experience.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Slander!!
angry.gif
wink.gif

So home to more fish and chips and tinnies of John Smiths, but my justification was 160.5miles of riding, great riding and memories that I still smile about. Ah, the beauty of a night ride, of which only us really understand and love.

Nice write up Davy, as a fully fledged angel of mercy I think you'll have to do one of these rides in a nurses uniform :whistle:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Nice write up Davy, as a fully fledged angel of mercy I think you'll have to do one of these rides in a nurses uniform :whistle:

I have a spare... would this suit??
whistling.gif

View attachment HobHaloween.bmp

Thanks Simon, TECs, riders and Piggys for an excellent night. I had the chicken sandwich and was amazed at the huge portion of chunks of roast chicken in there. Yum!

Congratulations to all first timers, including Mandy and Rob who completed their first night and longest distance ride.

This jersey - I want one!

IMG_4292.JPG

Louise and I chatted lots and got spooked at how much we have in common.

Learnt something new in London: the RAF motto is "Through Struggles to the Stars".

Looking forward to Southend already.

Photos: My link

Top Bottom