FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable, 15th August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wanda2010

Guru
Email sent.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Email sent from the more reliable email address. Bit close to the Ride London, but I'm sure I'll be fine for it and I really want to do the Whitstable ride. Can anyone point me to the hills involved? My wife is considering it, but really wants to be comfortable that she could do it before she signs up, the pace of the Southend ride would have been at about her current top end as she hasn't done a lot of regular riding of late, although she is looking at doing the 9 mile each way commute as a 2 day a week thing now so that should improve.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Email sent from the more reliable email address. Bit close to the Ride London, but I'm sure I'll be fine for it and I really want to do the Whitstable ride. Can anyone point me to the hills involved? My wife is considering it, but really wants to be comfortable that she could do it before she signs up, the pace of the Southend ride would have been at about her current top end as she hasn't done a lot of regular riding of late, although she is looking at doing the 9 mile each way commute as a 2 day a week thing now so that should improve.
I think the hardest hill is Basser Hill, before you get to Sittingbourne, I would rate it as about the same as Shooters Hill.
But there are a few other hills around Gravesend.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Email sent.

Top Bottom