FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 6th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Apologies for late cancellation, caused by exhaustion after long ride yesterday to check the instructions for an upcoming audax. (Had to be done yesterday.) Email - appropriately grovelling as is only right for such a late cancellation - sent to Our Leader, and I have paid a fiver into The Fridays account to go to the people who get up at such an unearthly hour for me and expect me to spend money with them. At least this way they get something.

humbert15

Am I right in thinking there tends to be a pre-departure Fridays meet at Victoria station? If so, where and when? If not, no worries!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Word of warning, i have just cycled home, along the route from London to Plumstead, the head wind is quite fierce.

U

User10571

Wishing everyone a fine ride on what looks like it is going to be a fine night.
I'll be with you in spirit, as I am often on that road in my head.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Quite. There's also something to be said for leg warmers. I've just found some I'd forgotten I had...
Looking good TC ...

80s-Leg-Warmers.jpg

Reactions: srw

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
That was a lovely ride. Perfect weather. Frogs. Unfortunately sleep deprivation got the better of me at the end so no ride home or even breakfast for me. On the train now heading for bed. Thanks all.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Great ride. 133 miles for me. For 113 of those I felt about as good as I've felt on a bike. For the last 20, I was dead in my pedals. I did win the sprint though :smile:

And I only got wet once, between about 10.15 and 10.45 it rained. I believe this also contributed to mine and Ross' punctures. Still, it wasn't the apocalyptic deluge that was forecast.

Top Bottom