Friendly hello from the UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EFMAX

Hi, my name is Erskine. Been riding bikes since I could walk and currently have a weekend job as a bike tech while being a full-time student again at 65. I am into MTB and have just started a new project building up a full-suss, full-carbon electric bike. I got my frame from ICAN in China where I have previously seen their building process in action and their price point makes good sense compared to what I see as the rip-off prices of the big guys. Looking forward to putting this project together as I love taking my bike on trails abroad and I am mad keen on nighttime downhill stuff in the woods - look forward to meeting people from around the world here and sharing their stories and tales..

Attachments

• 20180607_172844.jpg
    20180607_172844.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 6

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Most of us here are also from the UK, I am Scottish and proud for example and a name like Erskine is not lost on me due to the town (and bridge) being local to me.

Anyway, GREETINGS!!

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Welcome aboard Erskine. Your bike looks fab 👌

And if I’m still getting upto even half the antics you do at 65 I’ll be very happy ! Kudos - you are clearly not a stereotypical OAP and absolutely relish life and all it brings 👍

Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing more of your pics……

Top Bottom