frisbee wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

The other night I noticed a knackered MTB wheel dumped against a neighbours front wall. The next morning I found it dumped in front of mine. I presumed the neighbour sees me cycling and thought I'd want it (or it was in fact mine).

Next evening, after a glass of wine, I took it back to their wall at about 1am. Next morning it was back again.

It's currently sitting in my back garden and it won't fit in my wheelie bin, and I refuse to take it to the dump.

What could go wrong if I flung it like a frisbee into their back garden about 5 houses down, in a fit of pique? I'm quite strong.

Abitrary said:
What could go wrong if I flung it like a frisbee into their back garden about 5 houses down, in a fit of pique? I'm quite strong.

I don't know about frisbees, but it could come back, like a boomerang! :tongue:

TVC

Or just leave it outside your house with a sticker on saying "For Sale £10", it'll be gone in 20 minutes :tongue:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

These people are renting chavs, and have all day to thing about strategies like this. They once left an old baby chair on top of my car... I won't go into the detail but it was along the same lines as this story.

I feel bullied and powerless because I go to work and can't stay at home all day defending my house.

longers

Legendary Member
John the Monkey said:
Best bet is a sign saying "Do Not Remove"...

I like this idea and VC's too :tongue:.

Have you got a clematis or climber Abitrary?

You can always do this with it:-

z77dd.jpg

bonj2

the only things that could go wrong are that it could:
* hit a window and break it
* hit a dog
* hit a bird while in flight
* just get chucked back by them.

By far your better option, and far more satisfying for the anger, is to get a step ladder, put it at the edge of your garden so that it looks over your neighbour's fence, and then go up it with the wheel. Then wtih all your strength and in a fit of pique, fling the wheel DOWNWARDS into their garden so that it embeds itself far into the earth. In a similar way to how people playing a mess around game of cricket at a campsite would put the stumps in, but up ladder.

Top Bottom