Froome latest .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Most of them were cheating, Lance was the best of the cheaters.
I had noticed! :laugh:

Some of the others were a bit more subtle about it though ...

Armstrong was about as subtle as Riccardo Riccò! I watched the latter taking the p*ss in one race which had a 20-25% climb to the finish line. He sprinted up the hill as if it were flat while very good pros were practically vomiting from their extreme efforts. I shouted "You bloody doping cheat!" at the TV. He was busted a short time afterwards. And who could forget the DIY blood transfusion that almost killed him! :wacko:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
And yet Jan Ulrich still has the 1997 title. Although to be fair it was his 1998 blood that had EPO in it.
Exactly. You can't ban them for suspicions alone obvs.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
At his age, he's probably going to have to retire if he doesn't compete seriously this year. Stage racing is not kind to anyone near their mid-30s.

Slick

Guru
Well that is disappointing. I kinda thought he was through the worst of it but obviously not.

BianchiVirgin

Über Member
Just read CF left training camp after two days and headed home. Is he the only one to realise the extent of his mega injuries and how long they'll take to heal? Fair play to him for giving it a shot but I personally thought he was nuts trying to do too much too soon.

I also think that his best is now over, not that he has anything to complain about!

Milzy

Guru
Femur is very serious. If he had been 25 then maybe but 35 no chance. He could be used as an almost super Dom still.

CXRAndy

Guru
Just read CF left training camp after two days and headed home. Is he the only one to realise the extent of his mega injuries and how long they'll take to heal? Fair play to him for giving it a shot but I personally thought he was nuts trying to do too much too soon.

I also think that his best is now over, not that he has anything to complain about!

Its too early to write him off.

His injuries were severe, could of been career ending right there.

I hope he makes it back

Top Bottom