Froome's first race of 2018...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Ffs, forgot about it. I'm working from home and watching ice dancing. Thankfully I've taped the race but that's definitely work done for the day now.

Reactions: mjr

Milzy

Guru
He put in a solid TT performance today. Not one of his best. He says he’s still off form a bit. I think he’s keeping his powder dry for other things too. It will interesting to see what form he can achieve at thecTDF now he’s under the microscope. If he’s lack lusture then he’ll look suspicious. However I think he’ll be alright.

Slick

Guru
He put in a solid TT performance today. Not one of his best. He says he’s still off form a bit. I think he’s keeping his powder dry for other things too. It will interesting to see what form he can achieve at thecTDF now he’s under the microscope. If he’s lack lusture then he’ll look suspicious. However I think he’ll be alright.
Some of the accusations are getting wild though. A very convenient puncture meaning he could go for the stage win without going for the event win. Wtf, then coming in 10th or whatever, and they still think he's at it.

Milzy

Guru
Some of the accusations are getting wild though. A very convenient puncture meaning he could go for the stage win without going for the event win. Wtf, then coming in 10th or whatever, and they still think he's at it.
All the stuff on social media is getting out of hand. Idiot haters and most seem to be very casual so called fans with slow average speeds and only ride a hand full of times in the summer. I won’t let anything taint the sport for me.

I’ve found people who struggle to improve their average speed become green of others. Much of the Froome bashing is from jealous idiots.
Seriously? :wacko:

Top Bottom