Frozen waffles in the airfryer....anyone done them ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I think I'll pass Dave, knowing Captain Bird's Eye. I remember eating gaufre in Belgium and they were rather nice but were made from dough rather than processed potatoes.

View attachment 722658

I'm surprised at @Brandane ;)

But.... Bird's Eye potato waffles are NOT a substitute for the proper waffles you have in your photo! Look on them as a breakfast alternative to hash browns or the dreaded Scottish "tattie" scone (sorry fellow Scots, but they have no place in a breakfast xx().

Last edited:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
^^That. You wouldn't want potato waffles with maple syrup. Bacon and sausages, OTOH... :hungry:

Jody

Stubborn git
Nor me. Not sure where I would put it with the kettle, toaster, stand mixer, blender, food processor, waffle maker, hot chocolate maker/milk frother, espresso machine and coffee grinder all taking up countertop space. :scratch:

What, no soda stream?

figbat

Slippery scientist
What, no soda stream?

Not since the 80s. The Breville sandwich toaster gets put away though.

Farmer Sue Tickles

At a hospital I worked at many years ago, I got called out one night to the fire alarms going off in the Drs mess only to get there and find a junior doctor trying to cook beefburgers in the toaster.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Which one have you gone for Pat? ( our microwave went kaput so we got a Sage quiet compact which is excellent, like the look of their countertop Air Fryer / Oven )
This one.
A bit bigger than what I need for my one person household, but I often cook for others too.
I picked one with the dehydrator function.
At the moment I have far too many kitchen gadgets and no worktop space, not enough sockets either.
But I'm getting a new kitchen next year, there will be plenty of storage ^_^

Top Bottom